Who doesn’t love a good pun? I know that over here at Haven HQ we love them. So we thought that bringing together the best Christmas puns just had to be part of our advent calendar!
Head of to our Facebook page and send in a funny Christmas tweet from your favourite celebrity and you could be in with a chance to WIN £50 worth of Love2Shop vouchers
1. The Christmas secret service appears to run by a load of mince spies!
2. The elf decided to push his bed into the fireplace, mainly because he wanted to sleep like a log!
3. I went to visit Santa in his grotto the other day, I started feeling really weird, it must be Claustrophobia.
4. I’m going to become a locksmith this Christmas, apparently a lot of doors need opening.
5. How does an elf get to Santa’s workshop? By icicle.
6. A song told me to Deck the Halls…so I did. Mr.and Mrs. Hall are not very happy.
7. We went to the beach for our annual cat Christmas play, the main star was of course Sandy Paws!
8. There was a golfer who played on Christmas and hit a birdie. It was a partridge on a par 3.
9. My son is having a Star Wars themed Christmas Lunch, the fork is strong with this one!
10. I turned up empty handed to my families house on Christmas day, seems my presence wasn’t enough for them!
11. This one’s a cracker, no it’s Christmas!
12. I can’t wait to eat some turkey on Christmas Day, I’m going to gobble it up.
Do you have any of your own favourite puns? Let us know in the comments below.
Plus we’re giving away a £50 Love 2 Shop voucher! Head on over to our Facebook to enter – good luck!