Here in the PR and social team we have a bit of a reputation as “the team that do lunch” well you’ve seen Ab Fab haven’t you? OK Eddie and Patsy are just a bit OTT and not all PR’s are like them!
However I thought it would be fun to imagine our team were Patsy and Eddie giving a Christmas dinner party and asked them who they would invite and why!
As always scroll to the bottom to see what is behind our advent calendar’s door!
Johnny’s famous dinner dates
1. Jamie Oliver – obviously to do all the cooking and I love how much olive oil he uses!
2. Louis Theroux – So I can learn more about all the crazy documentaries he makes.
3. Keith Chegwin – Because who wouldn’t want Keith at a dinner party and he could provide all the entertainment
4. And yummy mummy Holly Willoughby
Madi’s famous dinner dates
5. Beyonce – She’s the queen of the world!!! We’d probably let her bring along Jay and Blue too – they’re the best celeb family after all.
7. Larry Lamb – Our Larry is an Eastenders legend and he cooked a mean roast dinner as Mick in the Christmas special of Gavin & Stacey. Plus we met him recently at a BBC Children in Need event and he was absolutely lovely.
8. David Attenborough – We could just listen to his stories all day and maybe he could narrate the whole dinner for us too.
Helen’s famous dinner dates
9. The Queen – Who wouldn’t want Lizzie gracing your Christmas table! Of course you would have to wait to serve dessert after The Queen has done her speech.
10. Louis Walsh – Most people would choose Simon Cowell but I personally think Louis is an unsung Irish rover. I mean he created WESTLIFE! Without him there would be no ‘flying without wings’
11. Barrie from Eastenders – No explanation is needed here
12. Sean Bean – Sean Bean is a Yorkshire Hero and I would happily invite him over and give him my last Yorkshire pudding.
My famous dinner dates
13. Stephen Fry – because he’s so clever and witty – I just love QI
14. Joanna Lumley -I’ve loved her since she was Purdy in The Avengers (and yes I had the Purdy haircut!) But seriously she’s also bright and funny
15. Dawn French – I saw a completely different side to her when I saw her show 30 million minutes and would love to get to know her better
16. Tom Cruise – … well we need a bit of eye candy don’t we?
Personally I think this would be a really interesting Christmas dinner party, lots of banter, intelligent conversations, jokes and fabulous food cooked by Jamie.