It’s day 8 of our Haven Xmas Advent Calendar, and today, here on the blog we’re all about festive animals. We’ve done the hard work for you and scoured the web for the 17 best dressed Christmas pets – you can thank us later!
We’ve already given away some great prizes (from Hamley’s vouchers, cinema vouchers, a Christmas movie bundle and more!) but there are so many more to come. Today’s prize is… well you’ll have to scroll down to the bottom to find out!
This season’s must-haves, according to pets of the internet…
1. There’s no such thing as “too much”.
2. Why the long face? You guys look fabulous!
3. Chick it out!
4. Sometimes you have to know how to wear the clothes and not let the clothes wear you.
5. This season is all about accessorizing with your BFF.
6. Always remember to ‘smize’ (smile with your eyes!)
7. Red and green should always be seen!
8. Size isn’t everything.
9. These guys are rocking the ‘Batman & Robin’ look of the festive period.
10. Co-ordinate your hat with your outfit.
11. Remember accessories are always important
12. Strike a cracking pose when in front of the camera…
13. …and never get caught on film with your mouth full.
14. Make sure you discuss outfits with your friends to avoid showing up wearing the same!
15. If you want to look like you’ve just trotted off the catwalk, wraps and shawls are very in this season.
16. Always plan your outfit to fit with your surroundings.
17. And whatever you do, wear it with confidence.