In our first Christmas blog we listed Christmas Jumpers as one of the signs Santa is on his way and now that the big day is getting closer we think it’s time to share with you our 18 favourite winter woolies.
Scroll down to the bottom to see what today’s prize is over on our Facebook competition.
1. Holidays are coming! Oh yes they are. And this beauty is just £15 from Boohoo.
2. If the sequins weren’t enough, this jumper also has a “Ho ho ho!” sound button, definitely a winner in our eyes. This one is just £14 from George at ASDA.
3. This snow man jumper is just delightful and £18 (reduced from £39.99) from ASOS.
4. Reindeers and Christmas trees – it doesn’t get more festive! £28 from Pop Boutique.
5. We really think this jumper is excellent, I don’t think it needs any more of an introduction…! And it’s yours for £32 from ASOS.
7. This jumper is perfect for the festive period. Covered in reindeers and snowmen AND…IT LIGHTS UP! Available for £30.40 (reduced from £38) from River Island.
8. For something a bit subtler how about a fetching Fairisle from George? A Christmas bargain at just £14.
9. If he wants to match Dad with a Christmas Fairisle, how about this number for £10-£12 from Matalan? Available for ages 3 to 13 years.
10. There are only limited sizes left of this design and we aren’t surprised! Get in quick before they’re all gone – £10-£12 from Matalan.
11. Snowboarding penguin and snowman? What more could you want! £9-£10 from George at ASDA.
12. We love this Christmas robin jumper – just £16 from River Island.
13. This penguin is perfectly pretty in pink (but getting low stock – grab it while you can!) £9 from Matalan.
14. We love this little cardie, and 6% of the sale of the jumper goes to Save the Children. Lovely! £10 from George at ASDA.
15. Christmas puds galore! For ages 3 to 12 at River Island for £18.
16. Well isn’t this just the sweetest polar bear we ever did see! £9 – £10 from Tesco.
For the dog
17. We love a Christmas Fairisle, and that doesn’t stop just at human clothes! Pets at Home have a lovely selection, but we love this one for £10.
For the scrooges
18. Not feeling festive yet? Well, this is NOT a Xmas jumper! £30
And don’t forget, it’s Save The Children’s Christmas Jumper Day on Friday 12 December – “make the world better with a sweater”!
Plus, today over on our Facebook competition there’s the opportunity to win Christmas jumpers for your kids, check it out!
See you tomorrow for the next installment of Haven’s Xmas Advent Calendar…
Prizes are subject to stock avalibility