‘Tis the season to be jolly after all! With this in mind we have gathered together a list of celebrities Christmas tweets that will have your sides splitting and that’s before you have put away half a turkey and a million mince pies.
Head of to our Facebook page and send in a funny Christmas tweet from your favourite celebrity and you could be in with a chance to WIN £50 worth of Love2Shop vouchers.
1. Everyone wants to get that Christmas number 1!
— Entertainment Weekly (@EW) December 26, 2014
2. An alternative Star for the top of the Christmas tree.
— Brian Cox (@ProfBrianCox) December 1, 2015
3. Wouldn’t that be nice…
4. As long as you are on the good list.
5. We have all sneaked an Advent chocolate early!
What happened to the man who stole the advent calendar? He got 25 days. #ClassicJokeWednesday
— Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow) December 18, 2013
6. Santa’s little helpers.
— alabama whitman (@maebirdwing) December 25, 2013
7. We will serve to you any day in that Andy!
— Andy Murray (@andy_murray) December 26, 2014
8. We just can’t resist those mince pies.
Merry Christmas! I hope everyone has put on at least 7 pounds today! #SantaBroughtMeDiabetes
— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) December 26, 2013
9. All we want is food!
"I don't want a lot for Christmas."
"All I want for Christmas is you."
EXACTLY WHAT DOES THAT DO FOR MY SELF-CONFIDENCE, MARIAH.
— Sacha Fernando (@sacha_is_good) December 14, 2014
10. Everyone else has decided that too…
11. We were thinking the same thing
I'm thinking I should have bought my @goldenglobes suit AFTER Christmas. We're gonna need a stronger belt.
— Ricky Gervais (@rickygervais) December 23, 2014
12. I bet you wish you could get to Neverland
Ho Ho Hoff the Hook wishing you and your family a Happy Christmas!! pic.twitter.com/C8d95DMb
— David Hasselhoff (@DavidHasselhoff) December 24, 2012
12. Love Actually is the ultimate Xmas film
Hugh Grant is right, love is all around.
— Harry Styles. (@Harry_Styles) December 25, 2013
13. You don’t have to be posh to be privileged
I'm so suggestible. I watch one ep of Downton and speak with a British accent for the next few hours. #terribletrait
— Elizabeth Banks (@ElizabethBanks) December 26, 2013
14. You were the a twinkle in your fathers eye once Swift
My dad just gave me ten lint rollers for Christmas, not for lint but 'because you always have glitter all over you'.
Great start, Swifts.
— Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) December 24, 2014
15. I didn’t know cats liked pears…
On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me, a partridge in a pear tree. Ate it.
— Larry the Cat (@Number10cat) December 1, 2013
16. Get out the mistletoe!
Filming celebrity juice Christmas special today. Think I might be in for a Christmas snog with cotton chops!
— Keith Lemon (@lemontwittor) October 10, 2014
17. Watch out…
I love Xmas decorations! I spray all my windows with fake frost, including my windshield. Apologies to everyone I hit on my way 2 work.
— Stephen Colbert (@StephenAtHome) December 12, 2012
18. We wish it could be Christmas every day…