A Christmas isn’t complete with the comedy genius of a simple cracker joke. So, we’re rounded 19 of the best (or should that be worst) Christmas jokes.
As always scroll down to the bottom to see what prize is behind the door today!
19.Why does Santa have three gardens?
So he can ‘ho ho ho’!
Hanna partridge in a pear tree!
17.What do you get if you cross Santa with a duck?
A Christmas Quacker!
16.What do snowmen wear on their heads?
15.Why are Christmas trees so bad at sewing?
Because they are always dropping their needles!
14. What athlete is warmest in winter?
A long jumper.
13.What’s the most popular Christmas wine?
‘I don’t like Brussels sprouts!’
12.Which country has the largest appetite?
11.How do snowmen get around?
They ride an icicle.
10.What happened to the man who stole an Advent Calendar?
He got 25 days!
9. What does Santa do with fat elves?
He sends them to the ‘elf farm!
8. How does Good King Weceslas like his Pizza?
Deep pan, crisp and even
7. Why did no-one bid for Rudolph and Blitzen on eBay?
Because they were two deer.
6.Why is it getting hard to buy an advent calendar?
Because there days are numbered!
5. Two Snowman in a field, one says to the other..
‘Can you smell carrots?’
4. What did Adam say on the day before Christmas?
It’s Christmas, Eve!
3. Who hides in the bakery at Christmas?
A mince spy!
2. What did the inflatable teacher at the inflatable school say to the inflatable child caught holding a pin?
You let me down, you let your friends down, you let your school down but most of all… you let yourself down.
1. What is the best Christmas present?
A broken drum – you can’t beat it!