We all love a gadget, well I know that I do! They can come in super handy when owning a holiday home, so I thought it would be helpful to show you some space-saving and clever gadgets! Throughout the year I will keep you updated with more great gadgets and apps to use whilst away at your holiday home.
1. First of all we have the ‘8 kitchen tools in 1‘ gadget, this is a fantastic way to save space in the kitchen as it contains a funnel, measuring cup, squeezer, spice grater, masher, cheese grater, can opener and egg separator all in one. As we all know these items individually could take up a lot of space but not when they come in this one handy bottle shaped container, not only that, but you can buy it for £6 on Amazon!
2. Now this is one of those kitchen gadgets that is going to come in very handy, especially when cooking! Coming in at around £20 this over-the-sink cutting board allows you to save space when preparing food and make the most of the space you have, it also makes washing and draining fruit and veg even easier.
3. Here is the ‘Toast n Egg Toaster‘ , which is just a wonderful gadget. I think I need to to buy one immediately!
4. Why not take the kitchen outside, well now you can with this portable notebook bbq grill! Measuring 4cm(W) x 40cm(H) x 45cm(D) when closed this can easily be put away and used anytime, no need to buy disposable bbq’s when this is readily available! Just to make this BBQ even more useful why not download the iBBQ app which finds the nearest quality standard butcher and even checks the weather forecast for you!
5. The is a brilliant DIY option for your caravan! It is a really easy way to keep those small bits and bobs safe and out of the way. All you need to do is clean out some jam jars and glue the lids to the underside of the shelf and then you have this fantastic under shelf storage.
Those were my 5 essential caravan gadgets for 2015, but if none of those took your fancy then there is always this pair of onion cutting goggles!
Do you have any clever gadgets you always use whilst at your holiday home? Would you use any of the gadgets listed above? Leave a comment below to let us know what you think!