If there is one person who knows how to make half term fun – it’s our VIP blogger Jack!When he’s not spending his time doing fun things in Somerset, Jack is quite the keen DIY-er! He’s come up with a cool – and super easy to make – Seaside Squad Hoopla game. Here’s how you can make yours…
Roll up, Roll up, Its Seaside Squad Hoopla!
You Will Need:
6 Seaside Squad Images
1. Collect 6 plastic bottle
2. Cut the Seaside Squad images out
3. Stick the images to the card
4. Cut the images out of the card
5. Fill the bottles with water or sand, make sure the lids are on tight
6. Stick the images around the bottles with the sellotape
7. Get 4 or more hoops
8. And it is time to PLAY!
And the best part is… It’s a 2 in 1 game!
All you have to do is swap the hoops for a ball and you’ve got yourself Seaside Squad BOWLING!