The last bank holiday seems like forever ago already and the promise of our summer holiday getaways seem like a lifetime away too. June is the perfect time to snatch yourself a short break away, here are some perfect South East locations to get you rested and relaxed…
The Orchards, Essex
Did you know that Essex has Blue Flag beaches? How about that you can access a Blue Flag beach from our park The Orchards in Clacton on Sea? Nestled in picturesque St Osyth, The Orchards is a little Essex treasure.
Our Orchards must-sees:
• Martello Tower beach! It’s a lovely sandy Blue Flag beach with a small defensive fort known as ‘Martello Tower’ that dates back to the 19th century.
• Fish for carp, tench and bream in one of The Orchards’ two coarse fishing lakes.
Church Farm, Sussex
Church Farm is a beautiful Sussex paradise with plenty of greenery and rural surroundings. Our lovely security man Ray is famous (on Trip Advisor anyway!) and waves guests onto the park giving them high 5s along the way.
Our Church Farm must-sees:
• Kayaking with Danny and the Leisure Team is lots of fun, we had a go on our recent visit!
• A walk down to the lagoon – it’s beautifully peaceful and stunning on a sunny day.
Combe Haven, Sussex
Combe Haven boast to be Haven’s sunniest holiday park as Sussex is officially the sunniest place in the UK, and come to think of it every time I’ve been there the weather certainly hasn’t disappointed! Combe Haven has stunning views over the sea and neighbouring rolling hills.
Our Combe Haven must-sees:
• The space bowl on park is a big attraction for thrill seeking kids and parents alike!
• Spend a day in Hastings, some liken it to a small Brighton with lots of lanes to explore and history to discover.
Wish you were here? We’ve got some great deals available on some of our beautiful South East parks in Essex and Sussex this month, you can snap yourself up a 4 night break from just £129 – visit our website to find out more.