Have you ever wanted to be able to continue the Haven Seaside Squad fun while you’re at home? Well, now you can!
We’ve got everything you need to so you can make your very own finger puppets.
1. Get the essentials – the template, scissors and a stick of glue
2. Cut the templates out separately
3. Time to start putting everything together!
4. Start by gluing the body into a cone like above!
5. Glue the head to the body and we’re almost done
6. Add the tail (if the Seaside Squad member you choose has one!)
7. Now you can start playing with your finger puppets!
You can download the templates here:
If this is a bit too tricky for you, we have an alternative where all you need to do is cut out the holes for your fingers!
Download these versions here: