At Haven we are constantly improving, updating and expanding our parks to continue to offer you the best experience possible when you come on holiday with us.
This year, we will be re-investing an impressive £50 million back into our parks for the 2017 season. The re-investment will go towards new swimming pools, restaurants, landscaping and pitch developments as well as new accommodation.
We have lots of exciting developments happening to our pools in 2017 so if you love the pool then you’re going to love what we’ve got coming!
- There is an exciting indoor pool development taking place at Hafan y Môr this year. The pool is having an extensive refurbishment and getting an array of exciting water features and an indoor water slide!
- Devon Cliffs will see a new refurbished outdoor pool and new decking for guests to relax on.
- The outdoor pool at Doniford Bay is also being refurbished and fun water features will be added! Doniford Bay will also be receiving new outdoor decking too.
- Seton Sands will see big changes with an extension added to their indoor pool as well as brand new slides and water features that the whole family can enjoy.
- The next stage of developments will also be taking place on Cala Gran’s changing rooms and pool entrance.
Food & Drink
With refurbishments taking place on the bar and restaurant at Golden Sands, guests will experience a fresh feel for 2017 with it’s new look.
Brand new for 2017: Primrose Valley will be introducing a new restaurant for 2017 that will bring a unique and local feel for guests to enjoy.
Haven are carrying out a whole array of caravan pitch developments to really enhance your stay with us. Caravan pitch developments will be taking place at a variety of parks including: Burnham-on-Sea, Devon Cliffs, Hafan y Môr, Haggerston Castle, Kiln Park, Lakeland, Presthaven, Primrose Valley and Seton Sands.
The biggest of these developments will be at Primrose Valley who will be receiving 60 new pitches in ‘The Bay’ area and Presthaven Beach Resort who will be getting 25 new pitches and 27 redeveloped pitches in the ‘Gwydir area’.
Below is an artist impression of Lakeland Leisure Park who will be receiving 20 new caravan pitches and 5 new lodges!