At Haven we’re feeling very festive so everyday from now until Christmas we’re giving away prizes to some very lucky winners – and entering couldn’t be simpler!
Behind each door of our advent calendar will be different prizes – starting with 12 days to go there’s 12 chances to win, 11 days to go there’s 11 chances to win and so on.
Then on Christmas Eve you’ll have the chance to win one massive prize, as well as one of each of the prizes from the previous days!
Make sure you enter every day and don’t miss out: http://bit.ly/HavenXmasComp
How many times can I enter?
You can enter once each day
When does the competition close each day?
You can enter up until 9.59am the following day as that’s when the next door opens
How are the winners decided?
Winners will be drawn randomly from a name generator
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is promoted by Haven Holidays, a trading name of Bourne Leisure Ltd.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 21 years or over except employees of Bourne Leisure and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. You can enter once each day. If you are found to have entered more than once only one entry will be counted.
6. Entries can be made by filling out your first name, last name and email address on the Advent Calendar webpage.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. There will be a different prize each day from December 13th until December 24th counting down the days until Christmas. Each prize will become live to enter at 10am on the specific day. They will close at 9.59am the following day, other than December 24th which will run until 11pm on December 30th.
12. The prize is as stated on the social media post and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice
13. Winners will be chosen at random using software from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
14. The winner will be notified by email within seven days of the closing day If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner how the prize can be claimed
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.