We have some very exciting new entertainment heading to Thornwick Bay in 2016, let’s find out what you can expect to see on park…
Round up the kids and come along to join in some real family fun with our Thornwick Event Hosts. They will be putting on a whole array of activities including challenges, party dances, interactive activities and storytelling set to have all the family laughing and enjoy themselves!
Join our special guests, PJ and Patch featuring the Seaside Squad in their nightly adventures and pop concerts.
Expect to see a mixed variety of live attractions including Tribute, live bands, comedy and speciality.
- Friday – Tribute or a Musical Duo or Trio
- Saturday – Live Band
- Sunday – Trio or Duo (Bank Holidays only)
- Wednesday – Comedy Hut
Comedy Hut – on selected dates come and enjoy a Thornwick exclusive with our new comedy fun house. It’s time for some fun and laughter in the aisles.
Seaside Street side – Street Theatre is the oldest form of theatre requiring no physical stage or audience. You’ll bump into the Thornwick Theatre Company around the park with short ad-hoc appearances containing fun, laughter, comedy with this brand new interactive fun for the fun family.
Ready yourself for a selection of brilliant shows put on by our Thornwick Theatre Company. These handpicked industry professionals who sing, dance and act will deliver exclusively produced stage productions most evenings, here’s a look at what to expect:
- MJ Legend – Join the Thornwick cast as we present a tribute to one of the most iconic musical legends of all time… Michael Jackson!
- Super Trooper Sing-a-long – It’s time to sing along with your Thornwick cast as they perform some of the biggest songs that Abba wrote and performed. This interactive experience is fun for the whole family.
- The Great British Summertime – It’s time to come along and celebrate everything musical about Great Britain. This concert celebrates everything British.
- Evolution Rock – Join your Thornwick Cast as they present a rock feast extravaganza. A celebration of rock, old and new.
- Take the Stage – It’s your opportunity to get to know your Thornwick cast. Take a trip down their memory lane, as we learn some interesting facts about their career and favourite past times. As the cast sings a selection of handpicked material, you will have the opportunity to ask any questions. Also while you are there why not grab a selfie.
Knights – The complete medieval attraction. Stand by to experience a medieval feast! It’s time to meet the King and the Knights.
A series of exercises will get the show started including lancing rings of fire, spearing rancid boar guts, jousting on horseback, sword, shield and fire mace fighting all on foot. There will even be the chance for a meet and greet after the performance.
Touring Pantomime – Jack and the Beanstalk
We’ve gone to the market and swapped three magic beans to bring you this amazing family pantomime show. Join Jack as he climbs the stalk meeting a few interesting folk on the way in his quest to defeat the giant. Fe Fi Fo Fum!