We’re officially in the midst of festival season so camping is a hot topic right now! But don’t worry if you’re a camping novice, we’ve rounded up the best camping tips so your trip will be a little less intense and just in tents…
1. Space can be quite tight, Tic-Tac boxes are great for storing spices or other small items.
2. If you don’t have a blow-up mattress lilos make great camping beds.
3. Keep the kids entertained. Board games are your best friend.
4. Have a trial run. If this is your first tent or it’s a new one, remember practice makes perfect.
5. Let there be light. Torches, headlights or home-made lights (see below) will always come in handy.
6. Bring lots of foil – you can cook pretty much anything in it!
7. Remember these foam mats from school? Well they’re pretty cheap and act as a comfortable floor to your tent!