We’re officially in the mix of festival season so camping is a hot topic right now! But don’t worry if you’re a camping novice, we’ve rounded up the best tips so your trip will be a little less intense and just in tents…
1. Space can be quite tight, Tic-Tac boxes are great for storing spices.
2. If you don’t have a blow-up mattress lilos make great camping beds.
3. Keep the kids entertained. Board games are your best friend.
4. Have a trial run. If this is your first tent or its a new one, remember practice makes perfect.
5. Let there be light. Torches, headlights or home-made lights (see below) will always come in handy.
6. Learn from your mistakes. Each time you go camping or touring, note down what you wish you had brought with you so you know what you need for next time.
7. Make use of household objects. Shoe Organisers are the perfect camping kitchen drawer.