Planning to go on a break in your tourer? Or do you want somewhere scenic to pitch your tent and be able to sleep under the stars? Blue Dolphin offers both with some brilliant facilities to go along with it.
We know the major questions before booking a holiday like this can be whether you’re allowed to bring your dog, and we’re delighted to say you can and there’s even a special dog walk area for you pet owners!
If it’s a nice British summer’s day and you fancy cooking for yourself outside then you’re more than welcome to bring your own BBQ and show off your potential as a chef.
Here’s a few other key points that may help you make your decision:
• The field and all pitches are gently sloping
• No Gazebos or Annexes are allowed
• Late stays are offered
• Small touring shop in the reception
• Free freezer service in reception
• 3 pin plug guest – needs male end
• 16AMP elec points
• 10 meter electrical lead recommended
• Play area
• Central heated shower and toilet block
• Family shower room and disabled shower room
• Pot wash
• There is 24 hour assistance
• Late check-ins are welcome
• Hardstanding pitches are available
• Euro Pitches which include a TV aerial
• Motorhome waste drop point
• Elsan toilet point/chemical waste
• Fresh drinking water points across the field
• Tourist information is inside the reception
And what’s even better is that Blue Dolphin is just one of 23 UK holiday parks with touring and camping facilities with Haven!